Love is a beautiful thing. It’s probably the sweetest gift from God to humankind.
Love is so beautiful it mops away the sense. It makes a clever person makes an otherwise clever decisions.
I don’t even know how best to describe this beautiful thing that makes one think with the heart and not the brain sometimes. I’m sure you understand how inexplicable this thing is.
Like, ah… It sets the heart on fire. It gives joy.
ALSO READ: How to use YOUR and YOU’RE Correctly
But what other ways can you express love to your partner other than saying “I love you?”
Here are 10 romantic ways to say I love you:
- You set my heart on fire.
- You rock my world.
- You’re the light of my life.
- I just can’t stop thinking you. You look damn too endearing.
- I’m damn sooo happy I have you to me, because I just can’t imagine you are not mine.
- My heart wanders in thoughts about you.
- Can’t say it enough — I adore you so damn much.
- OK baby, I have an undying crush on you.
- Oh my God! I love you!
- I don’t know what you did to me, but I so much love you.
That’s how to say I love you without literally saying I love you.
Want to even it take it further expressing love in other languages romantically? Check this post out.
Do you know even more romantic ways to say I love you? Share them with us in the comments, let’s see how romantic you really are!
If you enjoyed the post, please share with others. You can use the social media share buttons below.