This post aims to tell you about Davido net worth in 2019, awards he has won and a little about his background.
Before we dive into the details of how much Davido net worth in 2019 is, let’s talk about his background first. Very quickly.
Davido is the son of the business mogul, Adedeji Adeleke. His real name is David Adeleke and unlike many other Nigerian artistes, Davido was born in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States of America.
Being born there means your favourite holds passports (and is a citizen) of TWO great countries – Nigeria and America.
Davido came into prominence in 2011 following his hit single Dami Duro. Ever since then, Davido has gone on to record hits back-to-back. From Gobe to Aye to Skelewu to Fia and so on.
ALSO READ: 7 Interesting Things You Can Do on Google
Awards Davido Has Won
Davido has won many awards since he got into limelight, however, here are some of them from 2015 to 2018:
- 2015: MTV Africa Music Award for Best Male Artiste
- 2015: Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Celebrity Award – Top Featured Artiste
- 2015: Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Celebrity Award – CHOICE Male Artiste
- 2016: City People Music Award for Best Collabo of the Year
- 2017: MTV Europe Music Award for Best African Act
- 2017: City People Music Award for Popular Song of the Year
- 2017: Nigerian Entertainment Award for Afropop Male Artist
- 2018: The Headies Award for Artiste of the Year
- 2018: BET Award for Best International Act
- 2018: The Headies Award for Best Pop Single
For a full list of all awards Davido has won, go here.
You may ask what Davido net worth in 2019 is.
In 2018, Forbes released the list of the richest African musicians and guess what?
Don Jazzy is the third richest in Africa and the richest in Nigeria, with a whooping $30M.
Davido net worth in 2019 is $16M. That’s 5,768,160,000 in Naira.
- Davido’s real name is David Adeleke
- He was born in Nov 21, 1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Davido’s net worth 2019 is $16M
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. Share by pressing or tapping on the social media buttons below.