Twitter is the place to be, take it from me. It is an embodiment—a typical example—of what a social platform should be.
You can have both serious and petty discussions. You can share and receive ideas. You can opine and get opinions on contemporary issues. It’s the best place to be.
Although people post more of text on Twitter, you get to see both pictures and videos. But what if you want to download these videos?
You may want to ask…
How to download Twitter videos
I’m here to show you how.
The best and easiest way.
The best way to download Twitter videos is to mention some handles under the video you want to download.
When you mention either (or both) of these handles in the comments of the video you want to download, they will reply you within at most one hour with a link to download the videos from. If you’re lucky, you will get a response in a matter of thirty minutes.
My favourite is @this_vid. I think they reply faster than the other one, but they are both awesome.
Whichever one you use, you’ll get the link to your video.
Check the images below to see the two of them in action:
A quick note: you’d need to go to your download page through a browser. Except you’re using Twitter in a browser.
…what if you want your video immediately?
It’s simple. Follow the steps below:
Related Post: Hierarchy of Courts in Nigeria
- Go to the tweet containing the video you want to download and copy the link to the tweet.
To copy link to a tweet, go to that tweet and click on the “v” sign in the top left in front of the tweet, it will display some options including “copy link to tweet”, select that and you’d have the link copied.
- Now that you’ve copied the link to that tweet, go to a browser on your device and type in the address bar www.clipconverter.cc
- In the space provided, paste the link you earlier copied and click on “Continue”.
- Click on “Start” at the bottom of the page as indicated in the image below and wait for the conversion to be complete.
Depending on the size and format you’re converting to, the conversion might take about 3-5 minutes.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can now download your video. Just click on “Download”.
Another website you can use for the conversion is www.twittervideodownloader.com.
Related Post: Why You Should Sign in to Gmail on Your Android Phone
Enjoy your video.
Please don’t forget to share this video with others on social media. You can use the share buttons below.
Thanks and come again. 😉