This post will answer all your questions about Polaris Bank Codes.
Polaris Bank, formerly Skye Bank, is one of the best commercial banks in Nigeria. Established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets, and assumed certain of the liabilities, of the defunct Skye Bank.
In this post you’ll get answers to all your questions about Polaris Bank Smart Codes – recharge code, transfer code, code to check account balance and so on.
With Polaris Bank Smart Code, you can:
- Open an account
- Pay bills
- Recharge your line
- Transfer funds
- Hotlist (block) your card
- Check your account balance
Now let’s go…
ALSO READ: Code to Check Your Airtel Number
Polaris Bank Transfer Code
Polaris Bank transfer code is *833*3#. With this code, you can transfer money either to a Polaris Bank account or other banks.
How to register for Polaris Bank transfer code
Before you can be able to perform any transaction with Polaris Bank *833# Smart Code, you need to register for the service.
If you are signed up for PolarisMobile, just dial *833# and start transacting. But if you are not on PolarisMobile, follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line
- Enter 6 to check balance and press send
- On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to enter your account number. Enter your account number and press send
- Enter any 4-digit number you’ll like to use as your PIN
- Your balance will be displayed
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking
Note: PolarisMobile is the Polaris Bank mobile app.
How to transfer with Polaris Bank transfer code
To transfer from your Polaris Bank account to another Polaris Bank account, dial *833*3# and:
- Select the account to debit
- Select receiver’s bank
- Enter the Account Number you would like to transfer to and click ‘Send’
- Confirm the Account Name and enter the ‘Amount’ to transfer
- Enter your PIN
Transfer to other banks
- Polaris Bank transfer code to other banks is *833*3#. Follow the procedure as above or:
Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# from your line registered with Polaris Bank. E.g. dial *833*1000*0123456789# to transfer #1,000 to 0123456789
- Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to
- Verify the account name
- Select which of your accounts you want to transfer from
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction
Note: You can use either your PolarisMobile PIN or the 4 digit PIN you created when you registered for *833#.
Polaris Bank Recharge Code
Polaris Bank recharge code is *833#
To recharge your line, dial *833*Amount# and your line will be credited instantly.
To recharge for someone else, dial:
- *833*Amount*Phone Number# (e.g. *833*100*08012345678# to recharge #100 on 08012345678
- Select account
- Choose network of the line you want to recharge
- Select account to debit
- Enter your PIN
Polaris Bank Balance Code/Polaris Bank Account Balance Code
To check your account balance, dial *833*6#.
ALSO READ: How to Check Your Etisalat (9mobile) Number
How to Block Your Card
Securely block your card if it is lost, stolen, expired or missing.
Dial *833*4# and follow the on-screen prompts to quickly block your debit card.
Will I be charged for using Polaris Bank transfer Code?
- Balance Enquiry — #10.50
- Transfers (to Polaris Bank) — #10.50
- Transfers (other banks) — #52.50
- Bill Payments (PHCN, DSTV) — #105
Illustrated above is everything you should know about Polaris Bank transfer code, Polaris Bank recharge code, Polaris Bank account balance code and Code to block your card when you lose it or it’s stolen.
Thanks for reading.
You can share this post with your friends on all social media networks using the share buttons below.