In this post, I’ll show you the GT Bank recharge code and how to use it.
You can do a lot of transactions from your Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank) account on your phone such as transfer, recharging your phone and paying bills, just by dialing a USSD Code.
With GT Bank recharge code, you can recharge your phone or your friend’s phone. Follow the steps below.
GTBank Recharge Code and How to Use it
Firstly, the USSD code for GT Bank is *737#. This is the code to recharge or transfer.
That is, if you want to recharge or transfer on GT Bank, dial *737#.
ALSO READ: First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
How to Recharge Your Phone With GT Bank Transfer Code
As stated earlier, the GT Bank USSD code is *737#.
- To Recharge your phone with GT Bank transfer code, dial *734*amount# and send. You don’t need to enter password.
Example: dial *734*100# to recharge #100 to your own number.
- To recharge another person’s phone, dial *734*Amount*Phone Number#. Enter your PIN in the next screen to complete the transaction.
Example: dial *734*100*08123456789# to recharge #100 to 08123456789.
Alternatively, dial *734# and follow the on-screen instructions.
More Posts on The Blog:
- Top 5 Funniest Yoruba Actors
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- How to Check Your Glo Number
- 5 Best Websites to Take Courses Online for Free
- 7 Legit and Easy Ways to Make Money Online in Nigeria
- How to Transfer Credit on Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
- Palindromes: Words That Are the Same When Spelled Backwards and Forwards
Share this post with others on social media. You can use the share buttons below.