This post will show you UBA recharge code and transfer code and how to use it.
All commercial banks in Nigeria have their own unique USSD codes which many call transfer code.
Although it is from the USSD code that all other codes are derived from. For example, UBA USSD code is *919# and you can use this code to initiate transactions such as transfer, paying bills and recharging your line, hence it’s safe enough to call it UBA recharge code.
In this post, you’ll learn about UBA recharge code and transfer code.
Quick Fact: UBA named this Magic Banking
UBA Recharge Code and How to Use it
UBA recharge code is *919#.
This is how to use it:
- To recharge your own line, dial *919*Amount#. That is, if you want to recharge your line with #100, dial *919*100#
- You’ll be prompted to enter your PIN on the next screen. Once you input your PIN and press send, you’ll receive a message notifying you of whether your transaction is successful or not.
- To recharge another line, dial *919*Phone Number*Amount. For instance, dial *919*08012345678*100# to recharge #100 on 08012345678.
You’ll be prompted to enter your PIN on the next screen. Once you input your PIN and press send, you’ll receive a message notifying you of whether your transaction is successful or not.
ALSO READ: Polaris Bank (Skye Bank) Recharge Code
Things to note:
Using UBA recharge code is free
The service is available to MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat subscribers
Minimum recharge is N100
Daily recharge limit is N5,000
Quick Fact: UBA means United Bank for Africa
UBA Transfer Code and How to Use it
UBA transfer code is *919#
- To transfer to UBA Account *919*3*Account Number*Amount#
For example: to transfer N5,000 to UBA account 2094012345, dial *919*3*2094012345*5000#
Confirm the details and enter your PIN in the next screen.
Quick Fact: Dial *919*00# to check your account balance
- To transfer to other banks, dial *919*4*Account Number*Amount#
For example: to transfer N5000 to, say GTBank account 0123456789, dial *919*4*0123456789*5000#
Confirm the details on the next prompt screen and enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
Quick Fact: To check your account balance on UBA, dial *919*00#
Brief Information About UBA
United Bank for Africa Plc is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions offering banking services to more than 7 million customers across 750 branches in 19 African countries.
With presence in New York, London and Paris, UBA is connecting people and businesses across Africa through retail and corporate banking, innovative cross border payments, trade finance and investment banking.
Adapted form LinkedIn
Thanks for reading.
Share this post with your friends on social media. Press any social media icon below to share.